Our 3 main business streams are the following:
- Integrated security concepts
- Travel & Mobility Risk
- Crisis Management
Lexxton is the security partner for the strategic and also the tactical level. Our global network enables us to provide custom-made best practice services - any time – anywhere. We describe ourselves as a solution provider, problem solver and business enabler.
Thank you for this initial overview. To give this another perspective: what would your customers say about you if we were to ask them?
I am very happy that I can share some customer statements with you.
“The Lexxton team supported us efficiently and highly competently in the development of the new travel policy and the integration of the AI based travel risk platform X-Assist.”
Jolanda Walker, Head Emergency and Crisis Management Swisscom
“IWC has worked with Lexxton for several years. Among other things, the team has extensive knowledge and tools in the area of travel security. Especially during the COVID phase we are always kept up to date.”
Michael Schneider, Associate Director IT & Security, IWC Schaffhausen
Have you introduced any new products or services recently that our members could be interested in?
We support global corporations to fulfill their duty of care by implementing processes (travel risk policies) and provide the most advanced mobility risk platform "X-ASSIST" to protect their employees and travellers / expatriates by using AI and automated communication channels. How is "X-ASSIST" working:
- It integrates travel data and maps the location of mobile assets
- It finds relevant security incidents rapidly with the help of artificial intelligence
- Immediately it matches the location of mobile assets with ongoing security incidents. This takes just a few seconds
- The platform then asks proactively for the status of alerted travellers and feeds the status back to management in less than 1 minute
- Most centrally it communicates in the language your employees feel comfortable with including English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese etc.
- It then alarms the responsible management if support is needed and automatically triggers emergency support measures
- Finally the system allows our Operation Centre to take over crisis response 24/7 and worldwide.